Monday, February 27, 2017 – 2:30pm-5:00pm
SIMA (Paris International Agribusiness Show)
Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte
Agricenter – Mezzanine Hall 5 A
« Being a farmer in 10 years » is the key “Innovation First” topic of the SIMA international agribusiness show in 2017. In this context, the French think tank saf agr’iDées would like to present and discuss the realities of the bioeconomy in this conference (“agr’iDébat”) with the feedback from various European stakeholders covering policy, economic, and scientific dimensions of this emerging issue. More than a concept, the bioeconomy is currently considered as strategic at different levels: the European Union, Members States, regions… What about farmers and foresters? As key stakeholders of the bioeconomy, they stand in the heart of a new sustainable economic model, which could help meet the current challenges, thanks to its diverse applications.
SIMULTANEOUS INTERPRETATION (English/French)
This page in French, here.
#AGRIDEBAT #BIOECONOMY #SIMA2017
Get your visitor badge, here!
- Claude ROY, President, Club of the bioeconomists (France)
- Jan VAN ESCH, Standing Committee on Agricultural Research-SCAR (The Netherlands)
- Marja TENHIÄLÄ, MTK (Finland)
- Paul HENDERSON, Head of Bioeconomy Strategy at BEIS-Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (United Kingdom)
- Tilman SCHACHTSIEK, Projet manager, Bioeconomy and the material use of biomass, Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (Germany)
- Fabio FAVA, University of Bologna, Department of civil, chemical, environmental, and materials engineering and Italian Representative, Horizon2020 European Bioeconomy Challenges (Italy)
Daniel PEYRAUBE, President, French Maize Growers Association (AGPM), President, European Organization of Maize Growers (CEPM)
Marie-Cécile DAMAVE, Innovation and Market Specialist, saf agr’iDées